netenberg.com
April 20, 2014, 01:43:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AccountLab Plus FAQ - Trouble? Problems? Read this first!  (Read 20048 times)
kosmo
Administrator
Maestro

« on: February 09, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »

Q: After installation, when going to the order page, I get a blank screen
A: Please add at least one category which is "visible" on the order page, also add at least one product.

Q: When I load admin.php, I get a "this server is not licensed" error
A: If you have a domain-based license, please check first if your domain is licensed:
http://www.netenberg.com/files/ALPdomain/?domain=domain.com
(replace domain.com through your domain name)
A "1" means the domain name is licensed, a "0" means it is not.
- Make sure the installation runs on the very same domain/subdomain. If you have licensed "domain.com", ALP will not run on "order.domain.com"!
- Make sure that allow_url_fopen is set to "On" in your php.ini.
If the above does not help, make sure you do not run a pre-2.5 ALP version. If you have installed through Fantastico and it does install an older version, please contact your host and ask them to update Fantasico, then update ALP.

Q: How do I modify the standard template?
A: ALP comes with one simple template and 2 graphically intensive templates as an example. They are located at:
/elements/default/templates
You can modify any of the existing templates. Just copy from
/elements/default/templates
to
/elements/custom/templates
and modify it to your liking. The new template will be auto-recognized by ALP and will be offered as an option in admin -> settings -> configuration. The same is true for any completely new template you may add to
/elements/custom/templates
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:28:42 PM by kosmo » Logged

http://netenberg.com/
Click Be! Building websites as easy as it Click Be!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: